Terms and Conditions
- FREE SAMPLESFree samples of most Trion products are available upon request. We reserve the right to limit quantities. Samples are sent via the United States Postal Service, Courier Ground or equivalent. Upon request, samples can be sent express, but the expenses incurred are the responsibility of the recipient.
- CUSTOM ITEMSIf you require an item not shown in this catalog, our capabilities range from design of your part to tooling to production of the finished item. Our high-speed, computer-controlled wire forming, metal stamping and plastic extrusion facilities are unmatched in the industry. Trion will consider a custom item order as fulfilled with a final quantity of 5% above or below the quantity ordered. Prototypes and new designs are the intellectual property of Trion Industries, Inc.
- SPECIAL PACKINGPacking is noted where applicable throughout our catalog. Packing to your specific requirements in poly bags or cartons is possible. Contact your Trion Representative to discuss your needs.
- PRICING, QUANTITY MINIMUMS AND QUANTITY DISCOUNTSDue to the variability of raw material costs, pricing is subject to change without notice. Minimums may apply on some specialty items, finishes, colors and polymer materials. Trion reserves the right to institute or change minimum order quantities on products without notice.
Special pricing may be available on larger quantities. Contact your Trion representative.
- TERMS & CONDITIONSCash Terms: Net 30 days, on approval of credit. Please allow one to two weeks for the setup and processing of new accounts. Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted, and qualify for immediate processing without any delay for account setup.
An interest rate of 1 1/2 percent is applied to all overdue invoices.
- MINIMUM ORDER $100Any order under $100 minimum will be charged an extra $10 handling fee. Less than minimum orders are available by credit card, COD or CIA (cash in advance) unless you are a current customer with an established account and approved credit. Small orders must be in Trion standard pack. Small orders under the $100 minimum are not returnable.
- EDI – ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGEEDI provides for the exchange of electronic business documents between trading partners in a standard format. Through EDI you can place your orders directly. For information on an EDI partnership with Trion contact our EDI coordinator.
- PATENTSTrion fixture designs are the protected intellectual property of Trion Industries, Inc. Many items in this catalog are protected by patents/patents pending.
- PRODUCTION NOTESProduct photography is taken in, or simulates, a retail environment and is not meant to imply endorsement by any brand or manufacturer.
- SHIPPING & HANDLINGAll orders are shipped F.O.B. Wilkes-Barre, PA. Unless specified otherwise, choice of freight carrier will be at Trion’s discretion. All pre-paid shipments will include a service charge. All express and other special shipping arrangements must be specified in advance at the time the order is placed.
Shipping and delivery dates are approximate and are based upon our best estimates, and receipt of all necessary information from the purchaser. Trion is not responsible for delivery delays due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
Failure to notify Trion of defects or damage within 15 days of shipment will constituteacceptance of the order.
Non-Truck Shipping Charges Add handling charge of $2.00 per carton.
An additional $5.00 charge per address will be added to drop shipping orders of 3 or more locations.
Per pallet charge of $6.00 to meet regulations insuring insect free pallets for international shipments.
There is a $25.00 per pallet per month warehouse storage and handling charge on any order that has not been picked up from our shipping department within 10 business days of the agreed upon ship date.
Likewise, orders held for long periods in our warehouses will incur fees for inventory tally and record keeping.
- RETURN MERCHANDISE POLICYAll return requests must be within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be authorized and an authorization number must be issued from the factory. Unauthorized returns will be refused. All returns are to be sent freight prepaid within 30 days of issuance of authorization number. A 25% service charge is made on all returns.
Custom orders, special packed, and special finish items are not returnable. Colors other than those carried in stock are not returnable. Special run quantities of an item may be returnable subject to the inventory requirements of Trion.
- PRODUCT & OTHER LIABILITYTrion stands behind the quality of its workmanship and products, limited to the repair or replacement of the defective items, or product credit at Trion’s discretion. Trion is not responsible for consequential damages resulting from the proper or improper use of our products. The purchaser assumes all risk of liability and damages due to use of the products.
Trion reserves the right to discontinue, or change the design, materials, and manufacturing process of items without notice.
Trion is not responsible for delivery delays due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to shortages of materials.
- TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCEThese terms are our normal basis of business and are incorporated by reference in any contract, order or purchase.
- 297 Laird Street, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
- 800-444-4665 (M-F 9 AM to 5 PM)
- 1095 Hwy 315, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702