As the world continues the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, we understand the importance of healthy exercise, especially running, walking and the sense of normalcy it may bring you. While we can’t host an in-person event this year at Misericordia University for our 12th Annual Pauly Friedman 5K Family Walk/Run, we still want to provide you and your loved ones with the opportunity to participate. Therefore, we are holding our first ever VIRTUAL Pauly Friedman 5K Family Walk/Run! Proceeds will still benefit PA 211 NE/Help Line and we will be back next year at Misericordia University for an in-person event in August, 2021!
Virtual 12th Annual Pauly Friedman 5K Family Walk/Run
Countdown to Race Day
- Location: 301 Lake Street, Dallas, PA US 18612
- Registration: Sign up online from Thursday, May 14th to Wednesday, August 5th at 12 PM.
- Registration Fee: $15 per person or $10 per student
- Race Dates: Saturday, August 1st at 12:00 AM to Wednesday, August 5th at 10 PM
- How It Works: Starting on August 1st at 12:00 AM, run or walk your 5K race at any point before the 10 PM cutoff on Wednesday, August 5th and submit your results to email@example.com. Proof of your race results totaling 3.1 miles must be in the form of a screenshot of GPS data used from running apps such as Garmin, Strava, MapMyRun, etc. You are also permitted to run or walk the race on a treadmill.*Please adhere to all social distancing guidelines while competing in this event.*
- Awards: Medals will be awarded to overall Male and Female runners. Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, with best overall times in eight age categories.
- 15 & Under
- 70 & UpMedals will be awarded for first place overall Male and Female walkers. Medals will also be awarded to the 2nd and 3rd place walkers.
- Results Link: Virtual Pauly Friedman Live Results
all-day ACE Fall Show
ACE Fall Show
Sep 19 – Sep 21 all-day
Learn More Here!
Oct 4 – Oct 6 all-day
Learn More Here!