As the world continues the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, we understand the importance of healthy exercise, especially running, walking and the sense of normalcy it may bring you. While we can’t host an in-person event this year at Misericordia University for our 12th Annual Pauly Friedman 5K Family Walk/Run, we still want to provide you and your loved ones with the opportunity to participate. Therefore, we are holding our first ever VIRTUAL Pauly Friedman 5K Family Walk/Run! Proceeds will still benefit PA 211 NE/Help Line and we will be back next year at Misericordia University for an in-person event in August, 2021!
Virtual 12th Annual Pauly Friedman 5K Family Walk/Run
Countdown to Race Day
- Location: 301 Lake Street, Dallas, PA US 18612
- Registration: Sign up online from Thursday, May 14th to Wednesday, August 5th at 12 PM.
- Registration Fee: $15 per person or $10 per student
- Race Dates: Saturday, August 1st at 12:00 AM to Wednesday, August 5th at 10 PM
- How It Works: Starting on August 1st at 12:00 AM, run or walk your 5K race at any point before the 10 PM cutoff on Wednesday, August 5th and submit your results to email@example.com. Proof of your race results totaling 3.1 miles must be in the form of a screenshot of GPS data used from running apps such as Garmin, Strava, MapMyRun, etc. You are also permitted to run or walk the race on a treadmill.*Please adhere to all social distancing guidelines while competing in this event.*
- Awards: Medals will be awarded to overall Male and Female runners. Medals will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, with best overall times in eight age categories.
- 15 & Under
- 70 & UpMedals will be awarded for first place overall Male and Female walkers. Medals will also be awarded to the 2nd and 3rd place walkers.
- Results Link: Virtual Pauly Friedman Live Results
all-day RetailX (GlobalShop) – Booth #1200
RetailX (GlobalShop) – Booth #1200
Aug 24 – Aug 25 all-day
Booth #1200 RetailX is aiming to reunite retailers, share ideas and experiences, while rebuilding strong partnerships. This event offers great opportunity to learn how to adapt to new trends and explore the world of tech[...]
all-day The NGA Show – Booth #401
The NGA Show – Booth #401
Sep 19 – Sep 21 all-day
Booth #401 The NGA Show is presented by the National Grocers Association and is the only show specifically designed for independent grocers. The show takes place over the course of 3 days where independent retailers[...]